About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

EYE PATCH 6/03/13
 
 

Asked for a patch to be placed over my left eye that is being irritated by laying on my left side all the time. Hoped it would help but it didn't. Darn! So removed patch and removed pillow from under my head so some pressure taken off. Putting up with the discomfort of both the eye and no pillow. Distracting myself playing with IPad and spending some of the time playing an IPad game with Sam.

Had to take urodome off again due to penis being irritated from being crushed by my huge leg pillow!!! So a couple days having to wee on thickly folded towels again.


No comments:

Post a Comment