About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013



19th Dec -7th Jan, 2013
This is how I spent most of the 20 days back at home waiting for the holiday season to be over.
In my wheelchair plugged into the radio nearly 24/7 to help take my mind off the pain. With an odd break only managing to watch two-three DVD's and some Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And read a few books.



Interspersed with occasional sobbing when the thought of being stuck with my torturous, useless legs till the day I die hits me.
 While Sam spent most of the time in bed recharging his flat batteries.




No comments:

Post a Comment