About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pen Battle

Below I do battle with a pen but triumph and place my "X" which, for some bizzare reason, is legal where my fingerprint isn't. Go figure.
 
Here we go.

Step 1:
Grip pen from left hand with the
right's fingers. I have no choice but to look away as
my body has a life of it's own.


Then.

Step 2:
Wrestle pen from a stubborn left leaving scribblemarks on my t-shirt. But no matter have learnt towear dark clothes when
doing this.


Now...

Step 3:
Right hand triumps!!
Ready. Aim. "X". And kept that paper steady, Sam.

Step 4:
Successfully kept "X" on the line.
Thankfully, I've enough gross motor control
of my hands to accomplish this fete. Once the left hand
released the pen I could then look where I needed to
place the pen.
Take it away, please, and give me the next document...after wiping my brow.
Phew!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment