About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 
But first let me introduce you to our three dogs. Left to Right: Russell, Harry and Lola. Sitting contently in the back of our vehicle during the 4000km September trip from the N.T. Australia to N.S.W. Australia.

Huddled together acclimatising to the refreshing chilly weather.
Click on images to enlarge.
 

 
 
Russell and Lola dressed in their winter gear
 
 
"Russell" -  Jack Russell Terrier
 
 
"Harry" - English Pointer

 
"Lola" - Miniature Pinscher Cross

 
Belly tickle
 
 
Half asleep between my back and head rest.
 

 

 
I love you too 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment