About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

PERCUTANEOUS TENDON RELEASE
 
Before and after my partial percutaneous tendon release surgery on the 4th of June, 2013. Twist in my hip is greatly reduced and the pressure area has mostly cleared up.
 
 
 
Six days after surgery
 
I've an appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon on the 19th of June for a follow up and consideration of further surgery to release other tendons and/or ligaments that cause my knees to come to my chest when I lay down. These tendons also prevent me straightening the tops of my legs which make it impossible for anyone to me clean me easily or properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment