About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 25, 2013

BLACK BOARD TRY-OUT
(26-05-2013)


Trying out a black board and chalks


First drawing with chalk. Man with bow tie.


Video of trying to write the lower case 'a' and lots of rubbing out with a cotton sock.
Note that I have a bad cold during this. Now I'm off to sleep though early in the day (3.30 pm) and will miss my karaoke night for a second week in a row.

Will put aside the black board till I'm more efficient with writing on paper or a white board due to the fragility of the chalk.





No comments:

Post a Comment